This website is owned by One Stop Organisers Limited (hereafter referred to as 'we'). One Stop Organisers Limited is incorporated with limited liability in England and Wales, registered number 4987453 at registered office 2nd Floor, 10-12 Love Lane, Pinner, Middlesex, HA5 3EF Office at 212 St Ann's Hill, London SW18 2RU.
By accessing or using any part of this site you agree to be bound by these conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access or use OneStopOrganisers.co.uk or any other related websites. We may change these conditions of use at any time; by using the site you agree to be bound by the most current version.
Your use of this site is at your own risk.
We do not warranty that the site will be available without interruption or error.
We reserve the right to:
- Change the content of this website at any time without notice
- Withdraw services listed on this website at any time without notice
- Change prices as advertised on the website at any time without notice
- Refuse your request for services at any time.
- Availability of One Stop Organisers' personnel and cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- Our members' individual terms and conditions, a copy of which we recommend you request prior to the start of the Service.
- For the accuracy, validity or completeness of the content of this website
- That this website is created or maintained by any computer / machine that is free of any viruses or other harmful code
- For the content of any other site that you may visit from any hyperlink from this site.
The formation, construction, performance and validity of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.