These days, anyone can have a PA, not just busy executives in the city, but also the mum around the corner, the couple next door, and your granddaughter who is a hospital consultant. They need support in our fast-paced environment.
We have realised that there is no reason why you shouldn’t have one too. You’ve worked hard all your life and now you might need a bit of help. It may be due to failing eyesight, lack of confidence with IT, inability to get to the shops, not wanting to bother your adult children, or simply because you’d like someone energetic and capable to help you with your everyday household administrative tasks.
Our Helping Hands service is complementary to our regular project management service. We offer different packages from a one-off session to help with a particular piece of admin to a regular once or more a month PA and we will send you the same person every session (sickness and holidays permitting). Our service is available to those over 65 and those with a registered disability.
We can help with the following administrative tasks:
- Keeping a calendar / diary up to date
- Errands, such as dry cleaning, shoe menders, pharmacy, bank, small shopping
- Setting up online shopping
- Paying bills online or by phone
- Troubleshooting simple IT - tablets, computers, mobiles, printers
- WhatsApp, Zoom, Facetime, Skype and mobile phone and iPad tutorials
- Arranging repairs / maintenance for the house and introductions to trusted suppliers
- Booking trips to the theatre, holidays, days out
- Opening and filing post
- Dealing with personal correspondence
- Dealing with utility companies
- Setting up broadband for the first time
- Descale kettles, change lightbulbs
In fact, the list is endless, and if it’s on your home to-do list, we will help you get it done. Have a look at more things we can do here.
We welcome enquiries from you directly, as well as from adult children who would like help their parents. Just click here to send us a message or give us a call if you would like to find out more about our Helping Hands service.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION - 033 3014 7053
Because everyone needs a helping hand from time to time.
*It is important to note that we are not cleaners, housekeepers, a taxi service or carers, but we can introduce you to companies that can help with these things.
“Clare at Helping Hands has been really helpful in sorting out my emails and daily communications as well as running errands when we need her to. We couldn’t do without her now! We enjoy her company and would be lost without her!”
R Seymour, Kingston